+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4x4 OBS headers.

4x4 OBS headers.

You guys that swapped LS's into your 4x4 OBS trucks, what are you using for headers? Trucks not lifted at all, will be using dirty dingo mounts.
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

from all the research i did everyone is using the pacesetter 70-2265. if you want coated its 72c2265 i ordered a set of the non coated ones but cant tell you how they fit until i get those motor mounts. using the same dirty dingo adjustable ones

im running the pacesetters on my 96 with a 5.3 swap and dirty dingo adjustable mounts
    96 2 Door Tahoe 4wd / 5.3 Swap / CAI / Tune / Pacesetter LTs / Magnaflow / LED Dash / Novak A/C Bracket /

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...ders-pics.html

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    You guys that swapped LS's into your 4x4 OBS trucks, what are you using for headers? Trucks not lifted at all, will be using dirty dingo mounts.
    I did the pacesetters too. I have a 4x4 94 6.0 with 4l80. As far as I know these r the best fit. The drivers side will just barely clear the frame either u can let it rub or ping it with a hammer or tie a ratchet strap around it and the pass frame rail and suck it away. For the pass side header it might hit the inspection plate ear on the tranny and that can easily b trimmed off

Bringing this one back from the dead. Did you guys run your dirty dingo mounts all the way forward? I did and kept my trans mount in the factory position and driveshaft the same length. I'm wondering if I screwed myself for fitting long tubes now.

+ Reply to Thread