Hey guys. Its time to replace the carpet in my truck from years of abuse. I have been searching for a while now and just cant decide where to purchase. obviously dont want to spend a lot but it seems the average price is from 150-200 bucks for a full cab. Ive read both good and bad reviews from all the suppliers saying either yeah they fit great or they were too short in some areas. Right now im leaning between either LMC or Summit as both are known companies vs getting something off ebay/amazon in case something isnt right. Have any of you dealt with them for carpet before and what was your experience? Any other mfr that has a quality carpet that will fit? im looking for pre molded, none of that universal stuff.

Also, i was leaning towards a full once piece kit vs the two piece. is there any benefit of two piece or is this more if you just needed to replace only the front or back?

And i also noticed there is an option on some sites for cabs with rear seat vents or without. What vents are they speaking of? where are they located? i assume if i have vents i dont want to get a kit that will cover them...