+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Used 2009 LS6 cam identification

Used 2009 LS6 cam identification

Good all! I have an opportunity to purchase a used LS6 cam kit that I want to use in a turbo 5.3 setup, BUT I don't know the guy personally and want to make sure that I don't get scammed.

Can someone confirm that the numbers off of this came is from 09 LS6.0 truck motor?

Thx
    Mike

I don't know about the numbers but is sounds like you have some miss information. the LS6 cam was never in a truck motor, and also it wasn't a 6.0L. It was in the corvette, and Cadillac CTS-V in the early 2000's. If it came out of a 6.0 truck it is a different cam.

I don't know about the numbers but is sounds like you have some miss information. the LS6 cam was never in a truck motor, and also it wasn't a 6.0L. It was in the corvette, and Cadillac CTS-V in the early 2000's and 5.7L. If it came out of a 6.0 truck it is a different cam.

Seems like a ghost town on this site. Where is everyone? I want to put a Vortec max out of 2002-2006 escalade into my RWD 1998 GMC Suburban. Will this be easy? Does anyone know what snags I may face? I like the box style of the the old burbans. Someone please make my dream become a reality.

The quality and quantity of work produced here are absolutely informative. Thanks for sharing. 검증놀이터

+ Reply to Thread