Thread: Last Build.... I need some help guys..

Threaded View

Last Build.... I need some help guys..

Well guys ive had my fair share of toys had a 84 regal that was sub 10's small block street car on the bottle . Had a bad wreck in 2008 sold it all .... Got my fiances in order bought a truck and boat and started fishing and never looked back to racing even made my self hate it lol ..

About 8 months ago i was diagnosed with epilepsy after i had a bad wreck in my dump truck and almost killed my self ..I lost my Class A CDL (Owner Operator Dump Truck ) .. Well i still get to keep my normal drivers licenses "For Now" .

Now back in 2014 i bought a used 2013 Silverado 5.3 z71 it had (12,000miles) it was what i wanted to the T reg cab short bed z71 ... Then last year i paid the truck off and i bought a new boat ...

Now i have the Bug and i cant shake it . I want to build this truck to be one mean gal ... So i went out and bought another daily driver truck Friday so i can play with the 2013 .. the 2013 now has 72,000 miles i used it as a courier truck for alittle while ..

Now i want to build the truck to were i can still use it to pull my boat if i want and travel 800 miles away and back .

So.. my Goal is a 11:00-11:50 Truck that can still tow and 4x4 launch the crap out of it on the foot break .

A part of me wants the Procharger or LSA Setup
    But also a part of me wants the Turbo Setup.

My budget is open within reason i know its easy to make power with these LS motors
    I can get a 6.0 with harness for under $800 Here in St Louis but my ECU/wiring skills are limited but im sure i can tackle it ..

Let me know what you guys think ive been outta the game for so long .
    Attached Images
    98 Silverado 3-dr 2wd stock 5.0 - 5.3 swap in progress .