+ Reply to Thread

Thread: plainning my 5.3 build

plainning my 5.3 build

well let me give you guys a little back story, my little sister dated a guy all through high school and he had a 2002 ext cab Silverado with a 4.3. well in December the got married and are both in collage. my dad decided to help him out with getting a better truck and I made the comment I would sell him my 2010 Colorado. well needless to say he has the Colorado and I have his Silverado now. after having it for a couple months I noticed it was using a little oil, then I noticed it was using a little water. I been digging and found a 5.3 that im going to pick up in the next couple weeks and I am planning on doing a little build to the motor. I recently sold my 1977 Camaro sbc396 10.34 second car and its killing me not to have a toy. so I decided instead of build another hot rod muscle car im going to focus on my truck. my plans are to go 5.3, sheet metal intake manifold, headers, throttle body, mild port work, nelson tune and a cam, and a lot of powder coat "I do powder coating on the side" my main concern is what cam to run, its my daily driver and I don't want to go to extreme with the cam, I was thinking hard about a z06 cam. also planning on building my 4l60e and doing a mini spool and 373 gears, then wheels, tires, lowering kit trac bars and lots of other appearance stuff. it will take some time but im very excited to start my project and have some fun with her. what is everyone's recommendations for a good street cam?

Running the howards ls1 hot cam in my 5.3 swapped truck. 219/228 112LSA. Seems to be a real good street cam. No driveability issues. Also running blue ls6 valve springs with it.

I should also add that my truck is running the stock tune. Runs great, no codes

well plan changed, got a buddy with a 6.0 and a 4l80e that the reverse doesn't work, so im gonna pick it up and do a 6.0 swap hahaha, cant wait to start this project.

You effectively manage your team and conduct specific tasks to have these incredible features and content. I would love to make this my guide. Thanks. 사설사이트

+ Reply to Thread