+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Regulation Prohibiting Conversion of Vehicles into Racecars

Regulation Prohibiting Conversion of Vehicles into Racecars

SEMA has issued a press release informing the public that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is aiming to make it illegal to convert automobiles originally designed for on-road use into racecars, even though such conversions have been done for decades.
    Petition:
    http://semasan.com/page.asp?content=aa2016FED1&g=SEMAGA
    "ALisSa1 Silverado"
    1990 Chevrolet RCSB 2002 Chevrolet Camaro LS1/4L60E
    Scrimpin Ain't Easy
    ( . Y . )

************************************************** ************************************* THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SIGNING!!!

i understand the effort to better the environment and our health... and im all for it. But this is just rediculous!! This wont solve S*** im passing this on to everyone i know. thanks for the heads up. INSANE
    Like Tumbler in "Gone in 60" I'll drive anything with wheels or without

My 95 ECSB LQ9 build thread - http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...to-95-obs.html
    CALI LEGAL ENGINE SWAP!
    Stock 03 LQ9, DBW, 95' 4l80e w/ Transgo shift kit, 2010 50# GM injectors, 2800 Circle D stall, Spectre CAI, Upgraded trans cooler, Home-made E-fans/shroud, Dual EP-381 fuel pumps w/Home-made hotwire kit
    NEXT ON LIST: Dual Battery setup, CAM/Valvetrain upgrade, Build my own rear mount turbo, TRU-TRAC, HIT THE STRIP!!!

the quicker we can get a GOP president the quicker we can get rid of these idiots running these agencies and this country into the ground
    '13 silverado LT...stock

'11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

'01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

+ Reply to Thread