So been a while since i have posted, projects went away and life happened. Anyway, i'm experiencing problems with my 07 gmt900's transmission where when cold it won't engage when "d" is selected or after a few seconds it kicks hard when it engages when cold, and while it warms up,the 2-1 down shift can be rather harsh when stopping, and anything below about 20mph when trying to speed back up like in a California style stop or slowing down for traffic makes the trans act like it stalls out then reengages HARD in what i assume is 2nd just because of the speed i'm going.

What i have done thus far is i have replaced the epc, shift solenoids a & b, both 1-2 and forward accumulator pistons with sonnax pinless units, and metered the tps. I metered the tps because while searching for potential issues and pricing valve bodies, a lot of forums and trans sites state that a tps can do what i'm experiencing. My tps is the 6 pin model. What i am trying to figure out is where all the wires go to/come from because i am not seeing any kind of voltage or resistance in what i'm seeing as the low ref wire, pin c, and i'm not sure if i am supposed to see anything on that pin. Please help guys