+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lowering control arms vs spindles

Lowering control arms vs spindles

I've played around with lowered and lifted trucks a bit. My current project is a 2004 rcsb. I've always used spindles to get my 2 inch front drop but I found a set of lowering 3 inch control arms that I'm interested in. Just want some feedback of people that have used them and what to expect. I'm really just trying to make my mind up right now.
    Attached Images

On my truck the djm control arms had terrible bump steer and the geometry was just wrong. It was so bad that i pulled them off within a week to do drop spindles and in my case a drop strut from belltech.

4.8, TSP 220, 6L90 swap, 3400 Stall, 4.10s w/30" drag radial and T76 @ 16lbs.
    Best ET 11.54@114 w 1.52 60ft
    Raceweight 4905 lbs.

My opinion, stay away from the lowering control arms. The spindles keep factory front end geometry, therefore ride quality stays.
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    It's always a good big accomplishment to get such a big build running. So congratulations on that!
    However, you're already talking bs and the truck is on jack stands, lol.
    Get it on the track, run some respectable times, then say "to all the haterz" because that vid is weak lol.
    You got a long ways to go to compete with the turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boosted View Post
    Sorry dude....what I meant is that you are full of shit. Your supercharged turd wont ever make it to the 8's and your wasting energies as Casey did.
    Go turbo and be done with it.

+ Reply to Thread