+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: change of direction

I think that will be a good change of direction also. I remember this site used to have SEVERAL new threads a day. By no means trying to be rude when I say this but I think one of the things is (and it's the same with the Tbssowners site) these trucks are getting cheaper now and the ppl buying them don't have the money to upgrade and ppl that could afford to do some serious mods to them bought them previously and have already done it. Or like my self have already built a few trucks and know them in and out so the tech questions aren't getting asked.
    2006 extended cab, 6.0 swap, full bolt ons SOLD
    2011 ECSB, 6.2, 6 spd, 3.73, 5" lift, 33" nitto, limo tint, debadged, volant CAI, muffler delete, black bear tune 14.0 @ 98 on the 33'sSOLD
    2007 TBSS AWD, cam, stall, built trans, N2OSOLD
    2006 RCSB cammed LQ9, full exhaust, 3200 stall, 2-4 drop
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    "if i have to explain, you don't get it"

49 Ford F1
    355 chevy / turbo 350 / 12 bolt posi / camaro subframed

I like it as a conversion site, the way it was when it first started. The racing is fun but too expensive for me. It used to be a helpful site, then it turned into arguments over dumb stuff. That's why a lot of users left.
    "ALisSa1 Silverado"
    1990 Chevrolet RCSB 2002 Chevrolet Camaro LS1/4L60E
    Scrimpin Ain't Easy
    ( . Y . )

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy-Art View Post
    I like it as a conversion site, the way it was when it first started. The racing is fun but too expensive for me. It used to be a helpful site, then it turned into arguments over dumb stuff. That's why a lot of users left.
    I like it as both but I never saw this place in its heyday. Conversion is why I came here and I do like the performance aspect as well. I don't care for dealing with some of the more boisterous individuals on some of the more popular sites.

No got no truck no more, so I don't have much to contribute. Still stop by from time to time.
    Gone, but not forgotten!

+ Reply to Thread