+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "The Bruise" - Holley EFI/Ladder bar build

"The Bruise" - Holley EFI/Ladder bar build

Well to get those up to date that remember my white extended cab, here about a year ago I pulled the Nitrous 370/4l80e/stock wiring, and rear end out and put it all into a 2000 rcsb. It ran 10.04 @ 135 with some issues, next pass the trans blew up. It sat for a while and then went in a Th400 with a trans brake and PTC 4000 nitrous converter.

Testing 'The Bruise' 7-25-14 at Thunder Valley - YouTube

Testing on the street.

Lighting the candles

Testing on the street before a race.

http://s24.photobucket.com/user/dirt...byoyl.mp4.html

Fast forward up to a few months ago I start collecting parts to build 3 way adjustable ladder bars, 9" with 35 spline axles, DA coilovers, and etc. Then I picked up the Holley HP EFI, along with the nitrous driver and other parts to go along with it. Also got the Leash Electronics pro 6 relay board.
    Then after losing $200 on a race because the nitrous didn't hit, it was time to wire everything up.

Wiring board finished. Leash Pro 6 relay board, Leash Nitrous activation along with the trans brake interrupt, nitrous driver, and 12 volt and ground bus bars.

Wiring board wired up and mounted to the trans tunnel along with the ecu.

Finished project, went ahead pulled the radio and hvac controls and built a tac/switch panel. I have a master toggle to power the wiring board, toggle for the Holley, momentary start toggle, dome light toggle, then up top is my nitrous activation that also starts the fuel pump for my stand alone, then below that is the bang button to purge the nitrous thru the motor. Then to the right is the bottle heater toggle with the purge button below to blow the pressure off the line after a pass.

Going to start on the 9" and 3 way adjustable ladder bars in the next few weeks.

baller truck!@!!!
    2002 Lightning - GT headed 5.5Litre w/ Twin 7665s
    2002 Silverado - 427Lsx w/ Twin gt4202s
    2010 Silverado crewcab Z71 - 5.3litre w/ procharger
    2000 Wrangler - 5.3litre with some stance
    2014 Xsport- 3.5 Eco boost
    412 Motorsports

it ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors, It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em..That's the difference

Nice job. A real good clean install.
    "ALisSa1 Silverado"
    1990 Chevrolet RCSB 2002 Chevrolet Camaro LS1/4L60E
    Scrimpin Ain't Easy
    ( . Y . )

Thanks. Now I have to clean the drool off of my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
    Thanks. Now I have to clean the drool off of my phone.

Sorry about that lol

Thanks guys

+ Reply to Thread