+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 5.3 swap into '94 Full Size Blazer - aka Big Ugly - build thread

Those DD mounts are the way to go for sure. I installed my engine by myself and they made it so easy because they slide to whatever position you need for fitment. I do recommend pulling your starter now because that's how I accessed the bolts to the flexplate/converter and it also makes for an easier installation cuz you can see more.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemy View Post
    Those DD mounts are the way to go for sure. I installed my engine by myself and they made it so easy because they slide to whatever position you need for fitment. I do recommend pulling your starter now because that's how I accessed the bolts to the flexplate/converter and it also makes for an easier installation cuz you can see more.
    It's been raining here the entire week, but man - you are making me want to get out there and start wrenching on sh*t. lol
    I like things with spark plugs...
    ... oh, and boobs - I like those too.

I can't remember if you mentioned getting a cam or not but you definitely should before you drop that engine in. It's worth it to save up and get the cam you want even if it's a used cam out an LS6.

Ha, well... this is the cam I want.
    http://www.summitracing.com/parts/cc...make/chevrolet
    With ls6 springs and trick flow pushrods.

We'll see what the budget allows. :/
    I like things with spark plugs...
    ... oh, and boobs - I like those too.

+ Reply to Thread