+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 7th Annual LS1Truck Raceday

Does anyone else find it strange that Allen (the man who puts on this race every year) is eerily silent?
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    It's always a good big accomplishment to get such a big build running. So congratulations on that!
    However, you're already talking bs and the truck is on jack stands, lol.
    Get it on the track, run some respectable times, then say "to all the haterz" because that vid is weak lol.
    You got a long ways to go to compete with the turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boosted View Post
    Sorry dude....what I meant is that you are full of shit. Your supercharged turd wont ever make it to the 8's and your wasting energies as Casey did.
    Go turbo and be done with it.

still on as planned as far as I know
    '13 silverado LT...stock

'11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

'01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

Nelson Performance Raceway.
    cjriojas:if you're weather man is a 5 gallon bucket, YOUUUUUUUUUUU might be a redneck
    danger_ranger83: I see now why it cost so much to get a harness made... FML
    2boostedSilverado: I like Casey's rear end, I want to chat with him about it

I sure hope it's still on! I've been busting ass on my truck to make this meet lol

wish we could get some definite answers. allen just posted a tune special saying that it's prepping for the shootout, but rumor has it that the gate to the track is locked and the time clocks have been taken down. I'm not sure if I should start tearing into my truck to get it ready or not.

old mod list: H/C/I/N/E/G 408
    new mod list: 5.3, gears/posi, mufler and tune : (

Hey guys, we are having the raceday this year; however, it will not be at SAR. As you all know there are circumstances that are being dealt within the sar track.

Regardless of location, we know we can't satisfy everyone and it doesn't matter where we have the race hosted, it will always inconvenience someone.
    Maybe one day we can have two races, one north and one south.
    As for this year, we have to go with what makes sense and consider the COST and time allowed.

You must understand it is very difficult for a small performance shop to host a raceday and keep it reasonable for the racers/spectators.
    SAR was the perfect place in the past, it offered location, pricing and accommodations.
    Maybe next year we can host it there.

As of now, I have decided to host the event at Edinburg Raceway in Edinburg TX.
    If you are a true, die-hard truck enthusiast, you will appreciate all the fast trucks and action down south.
    Put aside your opinions and consider what it takes to host an event after such a tragedy (imo a track closing is a tragedy).
    Consider how much it costs for me to rent the track at Houston or Dallas. Keep in mind the LS1Truck Raceday isn't about show n shine, it's always about bringing the baddest and highest quality race trucks to one event.
    There aren't many of those trucks and when we can gather in one spot it makes for a special raceday.
    That's what I like about it.
    So if you like to race, you will like this location and you will like all the competition this track brings to the table.

I will create an official thread listing all the details.
    I hope all you will consider attending this years LS1Truck Raceday!

thanks,
    NP

Thanks for posting the update man.

Any idea when it will be?
    It's always a good big accomplishment to get such a big build running. So congratulations on that!
    However, you're already talking bs and the truck is on jack stands, lol.
    Get it on the track, run some respectable times, then say "to all the haterz" because that vid is weak lol.
    You got a long ways to go to compete with the turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boosted View Post
    Sorry dude....what I meant is that you are full of shit. Your supercharged turd wont ever make it to the 8's and your wasting energies as Casey did.
    Go turbo and be done with it.

YES, feb 21st in Edinburg, gates open as usual.

Hey guys, we are having the raceday this year; however, it will not be at SAR. As you all know there are circumstances that are being dealt within the sar track.

Regardless of location, we know we can't satisfy everyone and it doesn't matter where we have the race hosted, it will always inconvenience someone.
    Maybe one day we can have two races, one north and one south.
    As for this year, we have to go with what makes sense and consider the COST and time allowed.

You must understand it is very difficult for a small performance shop to host a raceday and keep it reasonable for the racers/spectators.
    SAR was the perfect place in the past, it offered location, pricing and accommodations.
    Maybe next year we can host it there.

As of now, I have decided to host the event at Edinburg Raceway in Edinburg TX.
    If you are a true, die-hard truck enthusiast, you will appreciate all the fast trucks and action down south.
    Put aside your opinions and consider what it takes to host an event after such a tragedy (imo a track closing is a tragedy).
    Consider how much it costs for me to rent the track at Houston or Dallas. Keep in mind the LS1Truck Raceday isn't about show n shine, it's always about bringing the baddest and highest quality race trucks to one event.
    There aren't many of those trucks and when we can gather in one spot it makes for a special raceday.
    That's what I like about it.
    So if you like to race, you will like this location and you will like all the competition this track brings to the table.

I will create an official thread listing all the details.
    I hope all you will consider attending this years LS1Truck Raceday!

thanks,
    NP

thanks nelson, now i just have to change my vacation date again lol! no biggy just spectating anyway
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

It's a 10 hour drive for me but I will definitely try to make it.
    My Truck is going on the dyno pretty soon so I should be ready

+ Reply to Thread