+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 4l60e NOT FULLY ENGAGING INTO REVERSE

Wink 4l60e NOT FULLY ENGAGING INTO REVERSE

Hows it going folks i have a 1993 Sierra Stepside (lq9) matted to the older 4l60e transmission that came original in the truck, just had the transmission rebuilt with the Pro Street Kit from Pro Automatics, everything has been run through, valve body solenoids etc everything seems to be good. even replaced the converter with an OEM (for now), although i am having problems with the reverse fully engaging, everything else works great

if anyone out there could help me it would be greatly apreciated, thank you!
    Attached Images

IMG_20141230_213808.jpg

if you have any other recommendations, besides what could be the problem, as to improve the performance and life the the tranny feel free to drop a line i am a newbie in this. i will be upgrading the stall with one from precision industries, i don't know what I'm going to go with just yet all i do know is that i will be supercharging the truck with the magnuson tvs 1900 kit, and am running a 3.73 gearing with 26 tall rallys as in the picture attactched, if anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated thank you!
    Last edited by alumbrado93; 01-04-2015 at 09:38 AM.

Ha if your going to put a blower on it i would swap the tranny to a stock 4l80e, have nelson performance right you a tune and be done with it. The 4l60e behind a blown 6.0 is going to burn up no matter what you do to it. Good luck with the truck sounds like its gonna rip.
    6.0 MAX Blown

+ Reply to Thread