+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "tow haul mode" on nnbs E38 ecm and tcm?

"tow haul mode" on nnbs E38 ecm and tcm?

hey guys I need help with wiring up a tow/haul switch to my swap, ive seen people do it but on gen3 ecms....

I have a nnbs 5.3 with a E38 ECM and a TCM any feedback will help, thanks.
    Obs 5.3 Tuned by Cesar @2Bar Racing

you would need to run those circuits through the gen 4 BCM and have all the comm lines hood up so that the ECM sees the signal that it is being toggled on and off
    06 rcsb, 6two, 231/235, 4.11, pacesetter, 80e, 14 bolt, Nelson tuned
    2011 rcsb 6two swap in the works with 6l90 and boost
    FARMTRUC CAN GARGLE PEANUT BUTTER

not to hijack but i been wondering this ever since i did my swap...and now seems a perfect time to ask... is tow/haul mode possible through a simple switch (which i doubt) or is it through "class 2 data" which is obviously more involved.... (which im pretty sure it is). id love to add this to my dash but if its through " PCM talk" then its not gonnna happen in my case....
    Like Tumbler in "Gone in 60" I'll drive anything with wheels or without

My 95 ECSB LQ9 build thread - http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...to-95-obs.html
    CALI LEGAL ENGINE SWAP!
    Stock 03 LQ9, DBW, 95' 4l80e w/ Transgo shift kit, 2010 50# GM injectors, 2800 Circle D stall, Spectre CAI, Upgraded trans cooler, Home-made E-fans/shroud, Dual EP-381 fuel pumps w/Home-made hotwire kit
    NEXT ON LIST: Dual Battery setup, CAM/Valvetrain upgrade, Build my own rear mount turbo, TRU-TRAC, HIT THE STRIP!!!

+ Reply to Thread