+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: What up with the old crew?!

I guess I was a shell electron to the group's atomic nucleus.

Site has gone to hell it seems. Lots of inappropriate SPAM ad posts.

Still have the Denali. It's not been modded any further than it was. Still runs 14.8.

Sold the Blazer and got a 2007 Sierra 1500. Yes...tune, GMPP intake and slow.
    2.16 60'
    10.61@69 in the 8th

Glad to hear someone still carries the flame. I drive a slow diesel dodge. It tows the travel trailer well. I do drive a Chevrolet turbo for work but it is a 1.4l six speed manual.

We're still around lurking in the bushes. I got rid of all my other trucks and cars. I'm back in a 2009 rcsb Silverado and a 2010 Z71 Tahoe. Mods coming for the Tahoe, the Silverado just has a cai and a very very mild tune. Did it myself after finally getting hptuners. Once I'm more comfortable I'll go further with tuning. Glad to see some old names popping up in here

I drive a Nissan now. Coming back to this site feels like walking through your hometown after its been turned into a ghost town. Almost eerie.
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

It’s been a while! I still recognize some of you guys but don’t know all your names. Maybe we should share our names again. I used to be DBYRD & Allstar55566. I’m Dustin Byrd from Waco, Tx. I’ve driven a 1999 RCSB Silverado 4.3>LQ4, a 2004 ECSB Sierra that stayed stock, a 2001 RCSB Sierra with a cammed 4.8, a 2004 RCSB Silverado stock 4.8 and a stock 2017 CCSB Sierra. Sad to see this forum die but would love to have an old school meet to catch up. Kid on the way and work/responsiblities have taken away from the truck funds but I still have interest. We should keep the site active if for no other reason than to preserve the invaluable data here.

looks like SO much interest in your idea

but i'm jason out in abilene. been driving the same 99 RCSB sierra for 13yrs. started with 4.3 -> swapped to 5.3, kept the stick, ran through 3 or 4 different exhaust setups, got 4.30s & 33"s, finally cammed last year.
    most of my time's on performancetrucks or corvetteforum, to be honest, but there's still some good stuff floatin' around these parts.
    00 FRC - just top end, exhaust, and a hot-air intake
    99 Sierra - 5.3 / 5spd
    ↓ click the pic for the build ↓

+ Reply to Thread