+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What up with the old crew?!

Quote Originally Posted by Blown06 View Post
    I'm man enough if you're queer enough.
    says who???

I go through the for sale threads but thats about it. Have been working on my old 79 4x4 getting it ready for a 5.3
    99' Silverado RCSB Z71: 5.7L Iron LS1, 11.2:1, Custom EPS Cam, Ported 862's,Ported TB, E-Bay Cold Air, E-Bay Long Tubes, Dynomax X-Pipe Exhaust, Electric Fans, Innovative LC-1, Self Built 4L60E, Circle D Pro Single Disc, 4:10 ValueTrac

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7887&dateline=1270435  715

I seem drop in once a yearly. Most you fools I told to pretty often away from this site so anyway.
    Slowest in Oklahoma...

Ton of guys got married, started having kids, sold their trucks and were forced to grow up. Also very little has changed in a while. Records are more expensive to break, and most stuff has been done at this point. The new frontier Wild West of the LS truck game is all but gone. Also in the 2000s rear wheel drive performance cars were very limited so many of us turned to trucks. With the big 3 all offering rwd performance vehicles trucks are going back to work.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

i just got so busy with work & dealing with a terrible relationship that i quit having time, money, or patience to do the mods i've been wanting. that & since i've been stationed way the frick up north the past 2 years, there's only about 4-5 months of the year that's got decent work-on-the-truck weather anyway.
    00 FRC - just top end, exhaust, and a hot-air intake
    99 Sierra - 5.3 / 5spd
    ↓ click the pic for the build ↓

Quote Originally Posted by kerrige View Post
    Ton of guys got married, started having kids, sold their trucks and were forced to grow up. Also very little has changed in a while. Records are more expensive to break, and most stuff has been done at this point. The new frontier Wild West of the LS truck game is all but gone. Also in the 2000s rear wheel drive performance cars were very limited so many of us turned to trucks. With the big 3 all offering rwd performance vehicles trucks are going back to work.
    just cause you get married and have kids doesnt mean you cant play with toys. Just means you need to plan alittle differently or make alot more money then you originally did.

rest of your statement is true
    2002 Lightning - GT headed 5.5Litre w/ Twin 7665s
    2002 Silverado - 427Lsx w/ Twin gt4202s
    2010 Silverado crewcab Z71 - 5.3litre w/ procharger
    2000 Wrangler - 5.3litre with some stance
    2014 Xsport- 3.5 Eco boost
    412 Motorsports

it ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors, It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em..That's the difference

well, that also depends on who you married...
    but whether that was the right decision is another discussion altogether
    00 FRC - just top end, exhaust, and a hot-air intake
    99 Sierra - 5.3 / 5spd
    ↓ click the pic for the build ↓

I just had a kid and while the initial strain on the finances is not really a big deal, it does make you start thinking a little further out. My wife pretty much kicks ass so I'll be racing next year, and the year after and the year after. I'll let ya'll know my plans for the 4th year and beyond. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    It's always a good big accomplishment to get such a big build running. So congratulations on that!
    However, you're already talking bs and the truck is on jack stands, lol.
    Get it on the track, run some respectable times, then say "to all the haterz" because that vid is weak lol.
    You got a long ways to go to compete with the turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boosted View Post
    Sorry dude....what I meant is that you are full of shit. Your supercharged turd wont ever make it to the 8's and your wasting energies as Casey did.
    Go turbo and be done with it.

I'm still here, just lurking
    Mods:
    Maybe STOCK
    "My lugnuts require more torque than your ricer is ever going to produce"
    Sleep: That Stuff Is Overrated
    "You don't care what it is, or who makes it, as long as they race it. You my friend are a true Gear Head!" (Drew Anderson)
    Who's the real culprit of Obeisity: video games because their scared of physical activities, or Pillsbury for being so delicious?

I have gotten to where I keep up with a lot of the guys on Facebook and not on here. Definitely agree with the growing up and not being able to play as much with toys. House payment and bills are now a priority. Didn't have as many of those bills several years ago. LOL
    99' Silverado RCSB Z71: 5.7L Iron LS1, 11.2:1, Custom EPS Cam, Ported 862's,Ported TB, E-Bay Cold Air, E-Bay Long Tubes, Dynomax X-Pipe Exhaust, Electric Fans, Innovative LC-1, Self Built 4L60E, Circle D Pro Single Disc, 4:10 ValueTrac

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7887&dateline=1270435  715

+ Reply to Thread