+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for pictures of OBS with rally wheels and Baby moon caps

looking for pictures of OBS with rally wheels and Baby moon caps

like the title states, I'm currently building an LS OBS truck with a beefy drivetrain, I want some 15x10 rally wheels in the rear and something slightly narrow in the front. reason for that is that this truck is a sleeper truck and will most likely have a good size tire in the rear, but My question is..

Does anyone have pictures of a setup like this? I've only found 2-3 on google and they all had really weak looking wheels in the rear with no meat on them. I want to run 315's in the rear.

I also need to know what offsets/wheel specs to run

Thanks in advance guys
    97 xcab c1500 lm7 5.3 swap 343RWHP 329RWTQ 13.40 @ 101.97 2.03 60ft. MODS: Longtubes, 3200 stall, TR220 112lsa, .030 799 heads, NNBS intake, PTM 92mm TB. 4" PVC "hot" air intake 3" single exhaust w/cutout 3.42:1 gears, 29" tall tires. Dyno tuned by flaco

Not really what your looking for, but here is a set of 8" rear, 6.5" van rally fronts. I don't think baby moons would clip on the truck rally's though. Those are just some 235/75's on rear. I have a set of 8" truck rally's with some 295/50's on them can snap a pick of, they look pretty meaty.

Quote Originally Posted by 12thstreetjunkman View Post
    Not really what your looking for, but here is a set of 8" rear, 6.5" van rally fronts. I don't think baby moons would clip on the truck rally's though. Those are just some 235/75's on rear. I have a set of 8" truck rally's with some 295/50's on them can snap a pick of, they look pretty meaty.
    That's pretty close to what I'm looking for. 6.5 in the front sounds perfect!

Not sure the exact years, but the 6.5" came off a mid 80's van. I've seen a couple sets at the local pullapart.

+ Reply to Thread