+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Black Chrome 93 Truck Star RaceStar Wheels - Brand New, Never Mounted

FS: Black Chrome 93 Truck Star RaceStar Wheels - Brand New, Never Mounted

I decided to go a different route with one of my projects so my loss is your gain.

I have a complete set of Black Chrome 93 Truck Star RaceStar Wheels - Brand New In RaceStar Boxes, Never Mounted.

Fronts - Size:17x7, Bolt Circle: 6x5.5", Back Space 4.0", Center Bore Diameter:78.1", Offset:0, Wheel WT: 19lb, Fits: GM Truck

Rears - Size:17x9.5, Bolt Circle: 6x5.5", Back Space 6.125", Center Bore Diameter:78.1", Offset:25, Wheel WT: 20.5-lb, Fits: GM Truck

$900 Cash - Meet in DFW area to deliver.

$1000 PayPal - Will ship UPS Ground to Continental United States of America.

Thanks,
    Kevin

2013 EC Silverado aka redruM (Just a couple bolt ons.)
    2007 RC Silverado aka ?
    1998 Trans AM aka Red Dragon

"Your pull your truck to the track on a trailer, I race you with a truck that pulled a trailer to the track."

Sale Pending
    2007 RC Silverado aka ?

"Your pull your truck to the track on a trailer, I race you with a truck that pulled a trailer to the track."

For those contacting me about being next in line, I should know something today on the pending sale, thanks for your interest.
    2007 RC Silverado aka ?

Sold!
    2007 RC Silverado aka ?

+ Reply to Thread