+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need help new to site doing a ls1 swap 1994 camaro into a 1996 chev 1500 short box

need help new to site doing a ls1 swap 1994 camaro into a 1996 chev 1500 short box

having wiring problems mabee looking at it all wrong eny help whould be great i see lots of posts for g3 camaro swaps but diferant harness altogether im using the trans from the camaro aswell as the harness and computer aslo have bcm put it all in as one piece set in place put dreiveshaft in place crossmember in place and used old cheve truck mounts work ed awsome but now for the wiring
    thank you in advance

did the 94 Camaro have an ls1 swap? if you have the whole car just swap everything?
    there are many threads on this topic

wish it was that easy there are an abundance of things under the dash that are not going to work with the truck was hoping there was a way to use both computerse one for the chasy and other for the engine but its sterting to frustrait me a little where do i find these threads you speak of i cant find enything but i am new so mabee i just dont no this site to good lol thank you

also the camaro is a lt1 1994 and truck was a v6 vortec 1996 lol tuns of fun lol

+ Reply to Thread