Thread: L94 & 6L80 Into My '92 2dr K1500 Blazer

Threaded View

The internal linkage was not hooked up. Why that was so, I don't know. I do know that Stricker Auto on Ebay sold me the trans and it was supposed to be out of a running vehicle. It could not have been running in that condition. Somebody opened up the pan and most likely removed the valve body. Also, the GM Mechanic said there was no valid software on the TCM. He thought it was a new TCM. Why HPtuners was reporting an OS on the TCM I have no idea.

Anyways, she's running great right now! I still have a few cleanup items to do in the engine bay. Nothing that will keep me from driving it, but some things are mounted with zip ties; I need to make permanent mounts. Also, I still need to get Cruise and TU/TD functioning.

I have new mufflers coming today. Still Dynomax VT's, but a different model. The ones I have--the ones specified for dual exhaust on their website--have horrible drone. I called Dynomax and they told me the ones I have are wrong, I need a different model with a stronger spring for my engine. It would be nice if that information was on their website...
    Last edited by Nak; 07-20-2015 at 10:31 AM.
    1992 K1500 Blazer.
    L94 & 6L80
    14 Bolt SF axle w/11" brakes & appropriate Combination brake valve, Eaton Trutrac rear posi.
    8000# hidden winch, Rocket Box, KYB Monomax shocks
    285/75R16 Duratracks
    Flat Panel Display Gauge cluster in progress.
    http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...00-blazer.html
    New interior & exterior paint planned.