+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My New Truck 14 Silverado. Tuner? Exhaust?

My New Truck 14 Silverado. Tuner? Exhaust?

Well I finally decided to trade my 05 silverado for a brand new ecoboost. A ford just wasn't a Chevy so I bought this one brand new about a month ago. I painted the bowties with plastidip, put on a 2.5in rough country lift, and lastly added some 20x9 Fuel Mavericks wrapped in 275-65r20 Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 tires. I am looking into getting a tune for it though. Who is doing these through mail orders right now? I dont believe Nelson is. What is the best route to go. I need to correct speedo also. Also curious to a good sounding exhaust that isnt over a couple hundred bucks.

Truck looks good. Seems like everybodys trading in on the new trucks lol. Unfortunatly for me im done with GMs shitty dealerships in san anto so i done went and bought me something else lol. I havent heard of anybody messing with these trucks over the mail. I wonder if Nelsons got something for them?

4.8, TSP 220, 6L90 swap, 3400 Stall, 4.10s w/30" drag radial and T76 @ 16lbs.
    Best ET 11.54@114 w 1.52 60ft
    Raceweight 4905 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RS/SS 4.8 View Post
    Truck looks good. Seems like everybodys trading in on the new trucks lol. Unfortunatly for me im done with GMs shitty dealerships in san anto so i done went and bought me something else lol. I havent heard of anybody messing with these trucks over the mail. I wonder if Nelsons got something for them?
    I dont think nelson does. I think BlackBear has an autocal thing I can use though. Just was wanting to see if there were anymore options. I actually met the dealership halfway with mine in Shreveport. I bought mine from holiday Chevrolet in texas. No dealership around here wants to deal.

2005 CCSB Silverado- 5.3
    Airaid CAI
    True Dual Exhaust
    NPTune
    3.73 Yukon Duragrip limited Slip Diff.

clean truck, i too went to a 14 back when they first started hitting the lots. Suprisingly i havent done a single mod to it yet lol. Just been putting miles on her, think im around 15k miles already
    2006 RCSB silverado 1500 4x4 - 5.3 V8 5 speed

I have a 14 GMC Sierra 2 wheel drive though. So far I have only changed the exhaust. And a tonneau cover. Looking to tune, but waiting a bit 1st... don't wont to void the warranty. I believe Nelson is tuning, but not sure on mail order.
    2014 GMC Sierra Crew Cab
    -Gibson Exhaust

+ Reply to Thread