+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fuel upgrades for nitrous

fuel upgrades for nitrous

So I have been doing little research on running nitrous in my truck. I'm leaning towards a 100 dry shot.
    Can I go ahead and upgrade fuel pump and injectors before the nitrous. As funds are available buy a nitrous kit?
    Currently running 31lb injectors.
    Do I need to change maf?
    Stupid question! Will I need to have truck returned just for fuel upgrades? I know need tune with the nitrous.
    Thanks guys for any tips and advice
    00 rcsb, ls1, cammed, 4l80, 40k tru cool cooler, 3600 stall, 4.10, 3'' exhaust, LT headers, tunned, truion upgrade, 918 springs, e fan, 2" drop, M&H drag radials
    14 CAMRY DD
    03 ccsb cummins, 4'' straight exhaust, fass 150, smarty jr programmer wifes DD

you really dont need to with a hundred shot, but yes youll need to get a tune for bigger injectors, no your maf is fine.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

Unless you have a flew fuel pump I would upgrade the pump for sure. AEM 320 is an awesome pick.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

The amount of power you gain from your nitrous system is directly proportional to the amount of the fuel you supply to the engine. There are two factors that determine fuel flow with a nitrous system: jet size and fuel pressure. When it comes to jet size, always follow the recommended jet combinations and settings laid out in the nitrous system instructions.

+ Reply to Thread