I'm going to try and describe this the best I can.. And before you guys Say I should just buy a truck with all the options I wanted, keep In mind I bought this truck for 500$ and Its in great shape. has 150k and all It needed was a front wheel hub.

The truck is a 2005 silverado WT 1500 RCLB 2wd truck I bought for 500$ its a v6 as well. no options only cruise and A/C.

What i want it to be is:
6.0l/4l80e
power windows
power locks
heated mirrors
fog lights
steering wheel controls
power seats
Basically LOADED!

The past few months I've been doing my homework but its a bit spotty and waiting on people to respond to resurrected threads takes forever. so far what I gather is that if you take power doors (03-06 since truck is 05) and plug them into a non power door truck after reprogramming the BCM they will work.. EXCEPT the WT edition trucks. therefore the dash harness needs to be swapped out.

I buy a shit load of gen3 truck engines from this particular wrecking yard here so they decided to Hook me up after explaining my plans. They gave me two 2003 front Denali doors. loaded with the Denali logo on the door panels, Denali center console, all the dash trim and the heated leather seats. as well as a ENTIRE 2005 silverado LS 4 door cab with all the goodies in it all for 150$$ Wahoooo!! Everything on my list is in this trucks cab.

Now to my questions. First, My truck is a 2 door 2wd. the cab I'm pulling the harness and accessories out of is a 4 door 4x4. Will this be a huge problem? or can I tastefully delete the unneeded wires or hide them in kick panels?

do you think Ill have a hell of a time keeping ABS and airbags in check?

Do I reprogram the BCM to a 2door VIN or to a 4door vin. Or do I just leave the BCM alone because it matches the harness and options already?

Now into the engine questions. I have read through alot of v6 to v8 swap threads and have that down. I replace 5.3's and 6.0l's in these trucks all the time. i know my way around them very well. From what I understand if the truck is 99-02 you simply remove the v6 harness and plug in a 99-02 V8 harness for DBC and 03-06 engine harness to a 03-06 truck because of the DBW. but on a thread on Performancetrucks.net a guy posted that the fuse locations on all the 99-06 trucks are the same and if the 05 v6 is DBC like mine is then you can use a 99-02 harness instead of installing the pedal. Is this true? I forgot to mention I already have the stage 5 Trick performance turbo kit on my shelf for this build and the engine and trans. wouldn't DBC be better for turbo?

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this mumbo jumbo. I have it makes sense. please tell me if I'm on the right track or not ha ha