+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New guy needs a hand registering.

New guy needs a hand registering.

I got this message on another site from a fellow member that I know, and he is wanting to become a member here too, but he can't complete the registration process, can an admin help him out please?

Hey DRAGGIN,
    I hate to bother you but I have been doing some research on ls1truck.com and I have been trying to register over there. I can't get past the random question part. They ask "what is the most popular make or model of truck on this site?" I tried Chevy, Chevrolet, Silverado, 1500 and GMC with no luck. I tried to send them an email but to send it they ask the same question! I noticed that you are a member there. Would you mind forwarding on this email to an administrator so I can get help to register? Thanks!
    Charlie AKA "skylark"
    Last edited by DRAGGIN95; 04-28-2014 at 11:57 PM.

His username isn't created so I can't approve him.

Tell him to try it again if he's getting the answer wrong. All in lowercase , silverado, sierra, gmc, chevrolet
    Will all work.

If not lmk

Thank you!

Obviously I made it. I did the same thing that I had been doing in the PM to draggin, capitalizing the first letter as a proper name... Thanks for the help!

ive been a member for a little, but dont use much cause i cant figure out how to post or reply to classifieds adds. it says i dont have access or awaiting activation. if someone could help?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread