+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remote start and keyless entry

Remote start and keyless entry

I'm in need of a new keyless entry and I won't to go ahead and get a remote start and keyless entry all in one. I found a refurbished one ebay model #4103XV and I would like to buy but it says professional installation recommended. It had great reviews but some complain that you had to take it to the dealer to have it installed. I'm trying to avoid the dealer, have any of you use this kit or can recommend one?

Also the one am looking at comes with everything and is $69 so it's a really good deal because getting a new keyless remote is $50.
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/171230919623

I ended up ordering a different one Viper 4204 2-way Remote Start System. Hopefully I made a good choice.

Viper is a good quality unit the only big issue you will run into is bad installs. You will need to do a bypass for the security to make the remote start work. Good luck I wouldn't take it to the dealer on the worst day.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

The slarm is cheap part, labor is where your gonna pay, takes 4-5 hrs to install it if you do it right.

+ Reply to Thread