+ Reply to Thread

Thread: speedo and tcc question

speedo and tcc question

I have a 94 c1500 with a 5.3l/80e. Question is what 2 wires are for speedo and tcc, colors, general location would be great. How i had them wired was in the wires behind glove box but they werent the ones i thought they where the wires i had hooked up where purple and dark blue. Im wondering if speedo is dark green/white and tcc orange. These 2 wires are driving me nuts. Other info, im not using truck(tbi) pcm only the 5.3 pcm. Harness is standalone, everything else works i drive the truck still just use my torque app for gauges.

Also since the 80e has 2 vss i used the vss from the truck and added the second vss and followed speartechs instructions on the kit

Anyone

check the stickies and grab wiring diagrams. tons of info on here that explains it. tac needs resistor and pcm needs to be tuned for correct signal along with segment swap for 80e
    Like Tumbler in "Gone in 60" I'll drive anything with wheels or without

My 95 ECSB LQ9 build thread - http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...to-95-obs.html
    CALI LEGAL ENGINE SWAP!
    Stock 03 LQ9, DBW, 95' 4l80e w/ Transgo shift kit, 2010 50# GM injectors, 2800 Circle D stall, Spectre CAI, Upgraded trans cooler, Home-made E-fans/shroud, Dual EP-381 fuel pumps w/Home-made hotwire kit
    NEXT ON LIST: Dual Battery setup, CAM/Valvetrain upgrade, Build my own rear mount turbo, TRU-TRAC, HIT THE STRIP!!!

My speedo i figured out and reads correctly. Tcc not tac. I have the tac hooked up.i cant figure out the TCC wire. I have read the stickies and i have schematics but its still not working.

+ Reply to Thread