+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SAR has filed for bankruptcy

SAR has filed for bankruptcy

I was gonna post the whole file but my adobe is on the fritz. Anyway........you can see by viewing the link below, SAR has filed for bankruptcy. It's a shame too as it was a cool place to run and close for you San Antonio guys. This is what happens when a piece of crap runs a business.

http://bankrupt.com/misc/txwb14-50343.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    It's always a good big accomplishment to get such a big build running. So congratulations on that!
    However, you're already talking bs and the truck is on jack stands, lol.
    Get it on the track, run some respectable times, then say "to all the haterz" because that vid is weak lol.
    You got a long ways to go to compete with the turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boosted View Post
    Sorry dude....what I meant is that you are full of shit. Your supercharged turd wont ever make it to the 8's and your wasting energies as Casey did.
    Go turbo and be done with it.

:shakinghead:
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

Does this mean ls1truck shootout is now done for?

Nah, it's too early to decide. Hopefully it'll stay open, get bought out; plus there are other tracks.

so is it staying open in the near future...I know they have nitro jam coming up in 2 weeks
    '13 silverado LT...stock

'11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

'01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

anyone that lets monster trucks run over cars on the strip, shouldnt own one.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL

2017 RZR 1000 2 SEATER
    2023 RZR 1000 XP 4
    2008 LTZ DURAMAX 3500
    2023 300S 5.7
    2023 BUICK ENCORE[/B]

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.

Someone will get a drag strip cheap. If there's a market for it, it'll stay. It's in the middle of nowhere, I can't see someone buying it to turn into a subdivision. I'd say it's safe unless there is oil under it. But I'm also a foreigner, so my opinions worth what you paid for it.
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

Nelson performance to buy it?
    2002 Lightning - GT headed 5.5Litre w/ Twin 7665s
    2002 Silverado - 427Lsx w/ Twin gt4202s
    2010 Silverado crewcab Z71 - 5.3litre w/ procharger
    2000 Wrangler - 5.3litre with some stance
    2014 Xsport- 3.5 Eco boost
    412 Motorsports

it ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors, It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em..That's the difference

Freddy is not 100% blame here. He bought it from Todd Zampiesy (not sure of the spelling) and it was failing. Freddy told me what he paid for it and its no chump change! Tracks fail due to the economy, location, bad weather and lack of interested of the sport of drag racing. I didn't like the fact that he put monster truck on the track either. When I seen how good the track looked Saturday morning I was OK with it. I'm not so stuck on my self to think all those fans were there Saturday to see drag trucks. They were there to see monster trucks with there kids. The man is trying to survive without seeing his dream going down the toilet. Those 50-60 import fart cans that show on Friday night wont make the payment on that place. I heard a big motorsports company in SA wants to buy it. I hope they can take to the level of a track it needs to be at with corporate $$$$$$$. I would not know how to manage one or would I like to lie awake at night trying to figure out how to make the bank note on it!

BTW- There was a track in Crandall TX. that closed down. It was twice as nice as SA Raceway. Its a scrap yard for semi trucks now!

honestly i hope it all works out for the performance of San Antonio!! would hate to see the track close, it is a nice track and i personally like running on it, i'd almost say its better than RPR but then again its all in how its prepped !!

Evadale Fastest Track i been on!
    Simple: 408 on steroids!
    single digits coming soon!

+ Reply to Thread