+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OBS Spare Tire winch thingy....

OBS Spare Tire winch thingy....

as the SUPER CLEAR title states, im looking for the winch type mechanism that holds the spare tire ... I have no idea wtf its called. my dumb ass backed over one of those islands in a parking lot and straight ripped the cable in half leaving the spare tire and parts on the ground! LOL

anyway, im riding on low pro 35's without a spare.... not really feelin that you know?? anybody got one laying around collecting dust who is down to "give it away"? all you bagged guys have to have removed it!!! gotta be someone on here!!! thanks
    Like Tumbler in "Gone in 60" I'll drive anything with wheels or without

My 95 ECSB LQ9 build thread - http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...to-95-obs.html
    CALI LEGAL ENGINE SWAP!
    Stock 03 LQ9, DBW, 95' 4l80e w/ Transgo shift kit, 2010 50# GM injectors, 2800 Circle D stall, Spectre CAI, Upgraded trans cooler, Home-made E-fans/shroud, Dual EP-381 fuel pumps w/Home-made hotwire kit
    NEXT ON LIST: Dual Battery setup, CAM/Valvetrain upgrade, Build my own rear mount turbo, TRU-TRAC, HIT THE STRIP!!!

If you can't find one. LMC sells them

thanks for the tip. i never heard of them before. i just searched through their catalog and cant find it. got a link to it?
    Like Tumbler in "Gone in 60" I'll drive anything with wheels or without

My 95 ECSB LQ9 build thread - http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...to-95-obs.html
    CALI LEGAL ENGINE SWAP!
    Stock 03 LQ9, DBW, 95' 4l80e w/ Transgo shift kit, 2010 50# GM injectors, 2800 Circle D stall, Spectre CAI, Upgraded trans cooler, Home-made E-fans/shroud, Dual EP-381 fuel pumps w/Home-made hotwire kit
    NEXT ON LIST: Dual Battery setup, CAM/Valvetrain upgrade, Build my own rear mount turbo, TRU-TRAC, HIT THE STRIP!!!

I'll have to find it in my magazine. I'll look for it
    But I normally have pretty good luck calling them. If you wanna call them monday

Check your salvage yard, prob 20 of thoes trucks here, let me know i could pick one up n ship it to you if need be.

Yeah I know there are a million of them at the jy. but don't really have any local to me and it would cost more in time/gas to drive and search for it than the part itself. lol. just thought there would be a bunch on here and I'd give the site first. now that I think about it, I wonder what the shopping cost on it might be... I guess I'll call a few jy next week and see what they say

+ Reply to Thread