Hey guys,

Friday Feb 28th:
    Gates open at 5pm
    Truck Nationals officially starts

Test and Tune, Live Entertainment, Racing

Saturday Mar 1st
    Gates open at 10am
    LS1Truck Raceday begins.

True Street Competition - be there by 12noon on saturday. Have your truck street ready and prepared to drive a few miles. The second half of this comp is drag racing, that will happen later in the day.

Bracket Racing: Saturday Afternoon

LSxTruck Shootout: During late afternoon

All out Shootout (all trucks on the property): End of day

All trucks, makes and models are welcome.
    Prizes and cash rewarded to winners.

Monster Truck drag racing and mud racing. Take a ride in a Monster Truck

Live Entertainment

See you guys there!!!!

Sounds like its gonna be a good weekend.

4.8, TSP 220, 6L90 swap, 3400 Stall, 4.10s w/30" drag radial and T76 @ 16lbs.
    Best ET 11.54@114 w 1.52 60ft
    Raceweight 4905 lbs.

Enjoyed seeing the trucks do shakedown passes.

But I don't want to hear the word forklift for the rest of the weekend lol
    2000 GMC Sierra 1500 RCSB 2wd - 454 LSX powered drag truck...

Double post...
    Last edited by jmgak47; 03-01-2014 at 11:05 AM.
    2000 GMC Sierra 1500 RCSB 2wd - 454 LSX powered drag truck...

It was a pretty weak turnout tonight. Made some good hits on 15 psi.......Hope to see several more out there tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    It's always a good big accomplishment to get such a big build running. So congratulations on that!
    However, you're already talking bs and the truck is on jack stands, lol.
    Get it on the track, run some respectable times, then say "to all the haterz" because that vid is weak lol.
    You got a long ways to go to compete with the turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boosted View Post
    Sorry dude....what I meant is that you are full of shit. Your supercharged turd wont ever make it to the 8's and your wasting energies as Casey did.
    Go turbo and be done with it.

Anyone paying attention would have noticed that the All Out Shootout was rigged. Really a shame.

I guess the same guy can't win both the LS Shootout and the All Out Shootout.
    It's always a good big accomplishment to get such a big build running. So congratulations on that!
    Get it on the track, run some respectable times, then say "to all the haterz" because that vid is weak lol.
    Sorry dude....what I meant is that you are full of shit. Your supercharged turd wont ever make it to the 8's and your wasting energies as Casey did.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown06 View Post
    Anyone paying attention would have noticed that the All Out Shootout was rigged. Really a shame.

Please elaborate as i had leave early. Who won that and y

Quote Originally Posted by Blown06 View Post

Heard about that. Bad deal
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

cjriojas:if you're weather man is a 5 gallon bucket, YOUUUUUUUUUUU might be a redneck
    danger_ranger83: I see now why it cost so much to get a harness made... FML
    2boostedSilverado: I like Casey's rear end, I want to chat with him about it

Quote Originally Posted by LQ9_Z71 View Post
    Please elaborate as i had leave early. Who won that and y
    It went down like this:

I was only gonna do the ls shootout and they kept calling the All Gas (AG) up to the lanes for qualifying. Some guy with a big block luv truck walked over to my pit and ask if I would come run in the AG as well to help the car count. I said okay. AG was 7 trucks. The luv truck qualified no 1 and I qualified no 2. Because there was an odd number of trucks, the luv got a bye in the first round. Fast forward to round 2, there were 4 trucks left. The luv, me and 2 lightnings. The luv truck red lit, his opponent (lightning) wins by default but breaks some crap. So they are both out. I beat the other lightning. The lightning I was supposed to face in the final is broke and can't make the final round, so I win. They announced it over the p/a and me and my crew were pumped.

About an hour later, they called my truck to the lanes. When I get up there, I see the luv truck, the lightning I already beat and a new lightning that came from who knows where. The track manager (Freddy Cruz) said we screwed up the lights for the last race with the luv truck and thats why he red lit, so we are gonna start completely over with round 2. So basically, the lightning I already beat in round 2 was back in, and since the other lightning broke, they found another to take its place. It got ugly as we where pissed.

At the most, they should have allowed the luv to continue and I'd face him in the final. But to let a truck that already lost back in and a truck that didn't even qualify to come in is ridiculous. The driver of the luv truck is supposedly a bracket points racer at this track, and Freddy let him start this crap.

I basically told them to shove it up their a holes and backed out of the lanes. I wasn't gonna contribute to this liberal bs. Freddy Cruz is a piece of sh*t and has been that way for a long time. I know racers that still have hot checks from races won in the past.

I half *ss'd expected Allen to step up and support me on this (since it was his race), but that didn't happen.

I've already gotten in trouble on this site for talking dirty so I'm keeping this as clean as possible, but you can imagine how I felt.

As it turns out, the luv truck ended up screwing his trans up and ran 9.6's in the last 2 rounds. So I could have beat him.

After he won it, he came up to me and just to rub it in said "man, you should have stayed cause you would have won".

I said "I did win. You know as well as I do what a load of crap this was"

He laughed as if this was funny.

I said "The manly thing to do would be to at least split the money with me"

He said "Are you gonna split the money you won in the ls class with me"

I said "did you run in the ls class?"

What an ass hat.

+ Reply to Thread