+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spend my money

Also if you get to spraying 200+ look it to getting a 1gallon stand alone fuel cell to put c16 in.. I just have a cheap Holley blue pump and adjustable fuel pressure regulator..

Get on yellowbullet.com in their nitrous section and read every thread you can on flowing your fuel as to setting your fuel pressure, by reading your plugs, and what destroys pistons. "Rich is safe theory" is the worst thing you can let happen to a motor. By reading your plugs you'll find out you'll need alot less timing than you think you'd need..

You can make alot more power with a properly tuned nitrous setup. We made 40hp by pulling timing and adjusting fuel pressure by .5psi.

Iv been reading up on there as much as I can. How do you have your fuel pump on the standalone wired?

All my nitrous is ground activated, but it comes on when the nitrous activation switch comes on.

I was trying to find the exact topics you were talking about. I understand how to flow the fuel side to get consistent pressure with no spike. Also how to set it up properly. Just can't seem to find any info on timing and adjusting fuel pressure or if theres a write up on reading plugs. Most of them are carb guys as most of us are efi which changes things a little bit. Also, is it even safe to spray more on my stock bottom end? I know it's been done, just looking for precautionary things or if I have to rebuild with some different pistons or just gap the rings differently.

These are plug pics back on my old motor.
    http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...light=Crossbar

That read was insightful. I found this link to reading plugs http://m.honda-tech.com/showthread.p...102&styleid=14. Has some really good info in it. I think it's all making sense now just getting way more expensive lol. What motor are you running now?

12.2:1 370.. Basically same motor with higher compression and a better cam. 239/251 .595/.623 114+5
    Running 2x.073 jets now as well..

So trey hooked me up with his plate kit, his mast acc kit, and standalone tank. Also ordered me a nos mini progressive, and innovative mtx 1 wideband. Should be here next week. Pics to follow

Cool don't just go by the wideband on your afr. Every motor likes it different. Mine is around 12.3:1

I'm gonna let my tuner set it up (rpm) and then I'll read the plugs and go from there. I took your advice and have read a ton of what monte smith has written. My only problem is that I won't be able to adjust timing until I pony up and buy hpt. There will be c16 in the cell. Frigging $95 for 5 gallons! 200 pills will be going in and staying.

+ Reply to Thread