+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Twin Turbo sierra startup

Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    Send me the details
    Sure will when I lock down the truck
    12 Sec. Club! SOLD
    La Viuda negra/ a.k.a. Black Betty

LQ4 6.0L, WCCH HEADS, LEVEL 5 FLT 4L80E TRANS. WITH TRANS BREAK, YANK 3200 STALL, TRICK TURBO, TURBONETICS T-76 TURBO, CUSTOM INTERCOOLED, 68lb INJECTORS, CUSTOM S/D TUNE FROM NELSON PERFORMANCE, COMP CAM 212/214 .557/.559 116+2, SNOW METH. KIT, . ALL INSTALLED AND DYNOED AT NELSON PERFORMANCE: 5**?HP @ 5073rpms and 5**TQ @ 4389rpms AT THE WHEELS WITH 10 PSI OF BOOST. ALL 3/4 TON TRUCK 5435LBS, NOTHING TAKEN OFF, STREET TIRES, AND USUALLY 2 BABY SEATS. WANNA RIDE?
    SOLD***

Do you have pics of how you routed your exhaust from the turbo back. I like the packaging but can't for the life of me figure out how to route the downpipe to the mufflers at the back of the truck, seems like just no space.

Quote Originally Posted by kainedogg View Post
    Do you have pics of how you routed your exhaust from the turbo back. I like the packaging but can't for the life of me figure out how to route the downpipe to the mufflers at the back of the truck, seems like just no space.
    no mufflers...comes off the turbos straight down...I don't like back pressure
    '13 silverado LT...stock

'11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

'01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

There's room for a 3" or 4" downpipe on both sides if you wanna make it fit.
    Turbomic has twins and both his fit; it's a tight fit but you can do it.
    And the ccab sleeper has them:
    http://www.ls1truck.com/newstorage/t...%28Copy%29.JPG
    old setup on his truck:
    http://www.ls1truck.com/newstorage/t...e/IMG_1489.JPG

Like bud said, they 90deg down, in front of the tire.

+ Reply to Thread