+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: MP t76 5.3.

Here's a bit of an update. It's been pretty slow going with the project because of family obligations. I finished fabwork under the hood and now in the process of building a custom fiberglass bumper. I'm trying to get all the dirty work done before I pull the engine. I'll try to post some more pics when I get the bumper finished. It's kinda rough right now.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by jeast; 05-09-2014 at 04:51 AM.

update

Here is a quick up date on the trubo project. Upgraded to a 76/78 1.15AR turbo, 4l80e trans, and 5" drive shaft
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

update

Here's a little update. Its been forever! Im hoping by the end of the month i'll be on the road.
    [URL=http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/James_D_Easton/media/Facebook/truck%20pics/467258B8-0FBD-40CE-9B0B-8797AAB89722_zpsuwtwpyd4.jpg.html][/URL]
    Last edited by jeast; 04-30-2015 at 04:03 AM.

The build looks good.
    One thing that catches my eye immediately and I look for; that passenger side header/merge/design.
    Not that you need encouragement, but that setup should make some great power!

Give you a baseline to go off: 408, stock heads, tubular headers, same turbo 14psi, 845hp. And that's not on the ragged edge.

Good jog, sub'n for results.

Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    The build looks good.
    One thing that catches my eye immediately and I look for; that passenger side header/merge/design.
    Not that you need encouragement, but that setup should make some great power!

Give you a baseline to go off: 408, stock heads, tubular headers, same turbo 14psi, 845hp. And that's not on the ragged edge.

Good jog, sub'n for results.
    Balls in ur court now Allen. Lol I sent Erica a list of mods so u can build me a base tune to get this puppy makin some big power.

hahaha, we don't tune anymore, damn, just quit this morning

sure thing! sounds like it's gonna be a good running truck!

+ Reply to Thread