+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FIPK,tuner,exhaust opinions

FIPK,tuner,exhaust opinions

Hello I have just recently bought my son a 2010 Silverado 5.3 and would like to what the best bang for the buck for a little more power and sound that you guys are running.I am not brand specific,I have the edge cts on my duramax and my son really likes the features is there anything similar to that,air intake and exhaust.I would be open to used parts if they are still in good shape.Any info is greatly appreciated.

Smh!

Airaid MIT and drop in filter. Don't bother changing the stock box. Exhaust is simple... any straight through muffler, like a Magnaflow. Get a custom tune from a reputable tuner such as Nelson. A CTS will work on the 2010, but it will only function as gauges, just like on your diesel. I have a nice CTS for sale if you need an extra.

Thanks for the info pl4yboy,I used to run Nelson's tuning on my 03 6.0 and it was awesome tuning I had forgot all about Nelson's.how much do you want for the CTS.do you have the dash mount or just the standard suction cup window mount.where do you buy your parts from?is there a forum vendor on here you recommend?
    Last edited by blackedoutsilverado; 01-07-2014 at 09:23 AM.

I'll take 200 for it. It has the standard mount. It just came off my 05 LLY. I buy parts wherever they are cheapest. If you want pics, 9184706988. My name is Justin.

+ Reply to Thread