+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone have wiring diagram for 1982 K10 Silverado Bulkhead Connector on Firewall?

Anyone have wiring diagram for 1982 K10 Silverado Bulkhead Connector on Firewall?

I just got my second LSx swap running. It's a LQ9/4L80E/NP208 4x4 swap in a 1982 K10 Silverado/Scottsdale truck. Lifted about 6" with 33" tires and 4.88 gears. It rips pretty good with the stock LQ9.

I'm just trying to tie together a couple of the loose ends. The truck was originally a diesel truck (stock hydroboost FTW), when I bought it, it had a 454 with a 4 speed manual, and now I have put in a LQ9/4L80E. Needless to say, the wiring was a mess on the truck when I got it. Does anyone know the pinouts or have a diagram for the bulkhead connector that goes through the drivers side firewall below the brake booster? I'm having a hard time locating a few wires such as oil pressure and water temp etc. I was hoping I could find a diagram before I resort trying to beep out each wire to figure out what it is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'll post pics of the swap shortly.
    Old: 1998 K1500 White ext cab stepside, vortec 350. Stock besides Volant intake.

New: 1998 K1500 with stock LS2 besides LQ9 truck intake and 8.1L Marine injectors. Dynotuned, 350rwhp, custom 3.5" exhaust, '02 F-Body Racetronix fuel pump setup. All wiring, exhaust, motor brackets done in shop.

Sounds like a fun truck.
    Check this out, it might come in handy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1982-CHEVROL...0cf4da&vxp=mtr

+ Reply to Thread