+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: 98 2dr 4wd tahoe LS swap

Happy Birthday!! Looks like youll be enjoying a lot of summer cruising!

thanks!!
    98 Tahoe 4WD. 2002 5.3L LS swap.. Lowered on shackles and keys. 22" Escalade rims with custom SS centercaps, 2 tone red and gunmetal paint with silver pinstripe.SS front bumper cover.Rear roll pan. Street scene mesh grille inserts.debadged and demoulded.6K HIDs and hidden yellow fogs.Billet bowtie.K&N intake system. Flexalite Efans.Dual optima batteries. Pacesetter shorties High Flow cats. Flowmaster muffler with single exit exhaust. Escalade Seats and console. SS headrests. Remote Twin turbo build in progress!!!

happy b-day.

No check engine light with that hard of a misfire? Pretty difficult to make anything out from the vid but it looks great!!!

kinda acts like it isn't firing/no fuel on one or more. Looks like its shakin pretty good.
    stock LS harness? Reworked? Double check pin assignments, maybe. http://www.lt1swap.com/gen3_schematics.htm
    Dumb question, are all the plugs in?

sounds beefy. Cool man
    Last edited by haveTBIwantLS2; 03-31-2014 at 09:32 PM.

updates.....

and a few pics of earlier stuff...

Got my Gauges installed for tach, oil press, and coolant temp.

Coolant and oil sensors on my adapters..

special socket for removing the oem oil sensor..

I had a fuel leak on my Earl fitting out of that little hole...... I thought. So I bought new fittings..

Turns out i forgot to tighten one of them.... oh well now I have spares.

I borrowed a neighbors welder so I can do my exhaust.. Pipes and bends should be here tomorrow from summit.
    Dual 3" with E cutouts back to a dual inlet single outlet 50 series muffler..

Im thinking my shake/ misfire problem was a bad plug....
    Nice and wet..

Also got my Headlights and fogs and tails hooked back up and tested..

98 Tahoe 4WD. 2002 5.3L LS swap.. Lowered on shackles and keys. 22" Escalade rims with custom SS centercaps, 2 tone red and gunmetal paint with silver pinstripe.SS front bumper cover.Rear roll pan. Street scene mesh grille inserts.debadged and demoulded.6K HIDs and hidden yellow fogs.Billet bowtie.K&N intake system. Flexalite Efans.Dual optima batteries. Pacesetter shorties High Flow cats. Flowmaster muffler with single exit exhaust. Escalade Seats and console. SS headrests. Remote Twin turbo build in progress!!!

Make sure that coil is working correctly on that cylinder. On mine when i first did my swap my truck would idle rough and part throttle was rough but wot was fine. Found #8 coil was bad.

yeah im gonna put a different plug on that wire and turn the engine over to make sure its firing along with all of the others..

Ok, I don't know if I missed it or what but what is hiding
    In the grille?

got most of my exhaust mocked up.. now I have to weld it all..

[img][/img]

Are you all finished now !!!

+ Reply to Thread