+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DeWalt Impact, Battery, Charger, Nextec Impact, Drill, USB Charger, Batteries,Charger

DeWalt Impact, Battery, Charger, Nextec Impact, Drill, USB Charger, Batteries,Charger

I've got too many tools and need to clear some of this out.

DeWalt:

I upgraded to the brushless DeWalt impact, so I no longer need this one. Some cosmetic blemishes due to use, but works flawlessly. Batteries last forever.

$150 shipped with two batteries and charger or $100 shipped with one battery and charger to the lower 48.

Craftsman:

More stuff I just don't use anymore. The right angle tool is an impact driver (not just a drill). It's an awesome little tool. Lots of power. I keep debating whether or not to keep it, but I have the DeWalt right angle impact attachment that I tend to grab before this. THe drill and the USB charger both work great. The USB charger will charge your phone, tablet, etc. Some of the tools in the picture have been sold. What's available is the impact (to the right of the inflator), the drill (above the inflator), the USB charger (below the inflator), the charger and two batteries. All other items have been sold.

$75 shipped to the lower 48.

I'm willing to split any of the above up if interested.

Image00001.jpg20131030_163539.jpg20131030_163718.jpg20131030_163702.jpg20131030_163739.jpg

DeWalt stuff is sold.

Craftsman stuff is sold.

+ Reply to Thread