+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 115

Thread: LS1Truck Raceday! 2014 is set

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    11,117
    with so many trucks attending, due to the two races merging, there will be a class for everyone.

    i don't really care for bracket either in my race truck, but prefer it in the escalade; like many other racers and so many different levels of trucks, ya, we'll have something.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    THE MEAN STREETS OF OKLAHOMA
    Posts
    11,284
    So much to do, so little time......and money...
    THEY CALL ME G.

    AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

    The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    with so many trucks attending, due to the two races merging, there will be a class for everyone.

    i don't really care for bracket either in my race truck, but prefer it in the escalade; like many other racers and so many different levels of trucks, ya, we'll have something.
    Can we have a procharger only class? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    It's always a good big accomplishment to get such a big build running. So congratulations on that!
    However, you're already talking bs and the truck is on jack stands, lol.
    Get it on the track, run some respectable times, then say "to all the haterz" because that vid is weak lol.
    You got a long ways to go to compete with the turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boosted View Post
    Sorry dude....what I meant is that you are full of shit. Your supercharged turd wont ever make it to the 8's and your wasting energies as Casey did.
    Go turbo and be done with it.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    THE MEAN STREETS OF OKLAHOMA
    Posts
    11,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown06 View Post
    Can we have a procharger only class? lol
    why so you could actually win a few races.....lol
    THEY CALL ME G.

    AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

    The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    6,868
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy-Art View Post
    Yeah man is's been awhile since you were here.


    Hung out with George last year and he is cool. But he talks way above my head, so I just listen and learn.


    All the Oklahoma crew has been super cool to hang out with. Any apple pie this time around?
    Thanks art, was nice talking to you once again. Been talking to a few and possibly come down earlier in week then drive around. Pay few ppl a visit and check out gas monkey bar n grill
    2002 Lightning - GT headed 5.5Litre w/ Twin 7665s
    2002 Silverado - 427Lsx w/ Twin gt4202s
    2010 Silverado crewcab Z71 - 5.3litre w/ procharger
    2000 Wrangler - 5.3litre with some stance
    2014 Xsport- 3.5 Eco boost
    412 Motorsports

    it ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors, It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em..That's the difference

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    george west texas
    Posts
    3,718
    im gonna reserve my room now so I have to go...lol
    '13 silverado LT...stock

    '11 lt 4x4 z71..tvs1900

    '01 gmc twins 6.0 jakes 400 ladder bars w/ coilovers tuned by nelson performance

  7. #67
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Botlfed View Post
    why so you could actually win a few races.....lol
    I guess if I raced you I'd win twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    It's always a good big accomplishment to get such a big build running. So congratulations on that!
    However, you're already talking bs and the truck is on jack stands, lol.
    Get it on the track, run some respectable times, then say "to all the haterz" because that vid is weak lol.
    You got a long ways to go to compete with the turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boosted View Post
    Sorry dude....what I meant is that you are full of shit. Your supercharged turd wont ever make it to the 8's and your wasting energies as Casey did.
    Go turbo and be done with it.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    THE MEAN STREETS OF OKLAHOMA
    Posts
    11,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown06 View Post
    I guess if I raced you I'd win twice.
    hell id hope so.
    THEY CALL ME G.

    AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

    The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

  9. #69
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by Botlfed View Post
    hell id hope so.
    lol I was hoping for more of a rise than that.

    Trying to get everyone riled up. This place seems dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    It's always a good big accomplishment to get such a big build running. So congratulations on that!
    However, you're already talking bs and the truck is on jack stands, lol.
    Get it on the track, run some respectable times, then say "to all the haterz" because that vid is weak lol.
    You got a long ways to go to compete with the turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boosted View Post
    Sorry dude....what I meant is that you are full of shit. Your supercharged turd wont ever make it to the 8's and your wasting energies as Casey did.
    Go turbo and be done with it.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,203
    Your gonna get your ass smoked by Farmtruc and TurboMic
    I'll be there with my popcorn

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts