+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 115

Thread: LS1Truck Raceday! 2014 is set

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,121
    I went to the RGV this year and it was our first time going, it was ran very well and there were a lot of families and kids there. We only saw one burn out that wasn't on the track and they escorted those guys out super fast.

    We have been to Houston several years in a row, 2010 to 2012 were out of hand, but I must give them props as both Houston events we went to this year were very well organized. They had more than enough security and they finally blocked off the entire road back from the track so racers could get to and from the track very efficiently.

    We are looking forward to this LS1Truck event as well!
    2013 EC Silverado aka redruM (Just a couple bolt ons.)
    2007 RC Silverado aka ?
    1998 Trans AM aka Red Dragon

    "Your pull your truck to the track on a trailer, I race you with a truck that pulled a trailer to the track."

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    11,117
    SAR Truck Nationals was cancelled due to weather conditions.

    This event and the LS1Truck event are merging to host a huge truck only event!

    Dates are Feb28/March1st.

    more details later.
    Last edited by farmtruc; 12-06-2013 at 12:13 PM.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,729
    Allen,

    Are you going to the Disney Cruise with me?

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,121
    I will go with you.
    2013 EC Silverado aka redruM (Just a couple bolt ons.)
    2007 RC Silverado aka ?
    1998 Trans AM aka Red Dragon

    "Your pull your truck to the track on a trailer, I race you with a truck that pulled a trailer to the track."

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by KB View Post
    I will go with you.
    Sorry, married couples only

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    THE MEAN STREETS OF OKLAHOMA
    Posts
    11,284
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    SAR Truck Nationals was cancelled due to weather conditions.

    This event and the LS1Truck event are merging to host a huge truck only event!

    Dates are Feb28/March1st.

    more details later.
    F yea!
    THEY CALL ME G.

    AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

    The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    SAR Truck Nationals was cancelled due to weather conditions.

    This event and the LS1Truck event are merging to host a huge truck only event!

    Dates are Feb28/March1st.

    more details later.
    Yea I didn't even load the truck up tonight cause it's just too damn cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    It's always a good big accomplishment to get such a big build running. So congratulations on that!
    However, you're already talking bs and the truck is on jack stands, lol.
    Get it on the track, run some respectable times, then say "to all the haterz" because that vid is weak lol.
    You got a long ways to go to compete with the turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boosted View Post
    Sorry dude....what I meant is that you are full of shit. Your supercharged turd wont ever make it to the 8's and your wasting energies as Casey did.
    Go turbo and be done with it.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    McAlester, OK
    Posts
    131
    I hope to get to make it this year in the TBSS. The last time i went i was in my pewter camaro.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    499
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    SAR Truck Nationals was cancelled due to weather conditions.

    This event and the LS1Truck event are merging to host a huge truck only event!

    Dates are Feb28/March1st.

    more details later.
    Will there be any heads up class racing......what would the rules be? So that I can make sure I fit into something that isn't bracket racing.
    Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    It's always a good big accomplishment to get such a big build running. So congratulations on that!
    However, you're already talking bs and the truck is on jack stands, lol.
    Get it on the track, run some respectable times, then say "to all the haterz" because that vid is weak lol.
    You got a long ways to go to compete with the turbos!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boosted View Post
    Sorry dude....what I meant is that you are full of shit. Your supercharged turd wont ever make it to the 8's and your wasting energies as Casey did.
    Go turbo and be done with it.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    THE MEAN STREETS OF OKLAHOMA
    Posts
    11,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown06 View Post
    Will there be any heads up class racing......what would the rules be? So that I can make sure I fit into something that isn't bracket racing.
    should be grudge racing.
    THEY CALL ME G.

    AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

    The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts