+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 68 c/10 5.3/4L60e swap "Project Black Cherry"

google a pic of a 2007 escalade 6.2 water pump.The outlet is on top,but has a different angle. It will also line up with the truck accessory drive. I used this on my 5.3 with a car intake and it cleared nicely. Hope this helps. Happy new year!

Quote Originally Posted by exboatracer View Post
    google a pic of a 2007 escalade 6.2 water pump.The outlet is on top,but has a different angle. It will also line up with the truck accessory drive. I used this on my 5.3 with a car intake and it cleared nicely. Hope this helps. Happy new year!
    Thanks, that's what I ended up doing.

Got my pump in.

and doing some work to my bracket and alternator housings

Glad I could help you out. Don't be afraid to ask questions,theres always someone out there who has the answer.You have a great looking truck,enjoy it and take your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven68 View Post
    I'm kinda thinking about buying a RnD radiator and shroud kit, but they sure are pricy!
    I just saw this thread and wanted to offer a reply. Ours are not the cheapest out there, but then again ours are made by hand to order right here in the USA, using US-Sourced materials. We TIG weld the entire unit, and there is never any glue or epoxy used in our radiators. We are a direct competitor of BeCool, but at about half the price. We build for a lot of show cars, race cars and high end vehicles. Also, we do offer discounts for forum members, just mention the forum you found us on when ordering and we give a $25 discount off the price of the radiator. Let me know if you have any questions, and if we can help on your build.

+ Reply to Thread