+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does this sound about right?

This car will be done right. My cousin has a performance shop and is about to open a location in downtown Monroe Louisiana. He has had a dynojet 248 for a couple years now and has been to the tuning school in Florida. He is not well versed with turbo setups but he's built quite a few magnacharger and procharger setups. The little things will be addressed.

I used to live in Ruston for a few years when I went to latech. Monroe would be a good place to open a shop Bc there aren't many in North la. Now I live in Southeast Louisiana

04 RCSB 5.3, Homemade 80mm FM, TU1, TH400

Quote Originally Posted by o2camaross View Post
    I used to live in Ruston for a few years when I went to latech. Monroe would be a good place to open a shop Bc there aren't many in North la. Now I live in Southeast Louisiana

He gets so many customers in his shop in Oak Grove that he can barely keep up. He doesn't even have a store front where he is at now just a garage. The only reason I'm looking into this is because I have the time to do the research. This car will be the shop car and our cousin Garrett is about to be 14 in the next year or so and is the Louisiana Jr Dragster state champ and we would like to have something for him to represent the shop in...and Jason (my cousin who owns this shop) is a really consistent racer himself who has won the track championship a Monroe before he got too busy with this business.

Ok back to this setup I'm looking at the Magnafuel pro 750 fuel pump and some Racetronix 120lb injectors...might look at the Threadstone intercoolers too.
    2005 Silverado SS AWD
    AEM CAI, ARH LTs, HD-2 shift kit with vette servo, Circle D 278mm 3200 stall Madtunesracing.com street tune (MTR now has a Dynojet 248 chassis dyno)

13.82 @ 94.92 w/1.83 60'

Quote Originally Posted by ss454327 View Post

Ok back to this setup I'm looking at the Magnafuel pro 750 fuel pump and some Racetronix 120lb injectors...might look at the Threadstone intercoolers too.
    that sounds a lot better. should support quite a bit.
    i started with 120's, thought it would be enough, now i'm at 200's.
    you can never have enough fuel on a race setup.

ya, they have good intercoolers.

Quote Originally Posted by farmtruc View Post
    that sounds a lot better. should support quite a bit.
    i started with 120's, thought it would be enough, now i'm at 200's.
    you can never have enough fuel on a race setup.

ya, they have good intercoolers.
    Very true but the price difference from 120s to 200s is $1000 hahaha! Might have to dial it down a bit.
    2005 Silverado SS AWD
    AEM CAI, ARH LTs, HD-2 shift kit with vette servo, Circle D 278mm 3200 stall Madtunesracing.com street tune (MTR now has a Dynojet 248 chassis dyno)

13.82 @ 94.92 w/1.83 60'

+ Reply to Thread