+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just Chevy Trucks

Just Chevy Trucks

Hey guys, I've been talking with Just Chevy Trucks out of Maine and I wanted to ask if anybody has ever dealt with them? They seem very straightforward and honest to me, and they really seem like they know what they're talking about.

There seems to be an extreme lack of LS swap performance shops in the middle east coast ie DC down to Wilmington, NC. What gives?

Everyone in the midwest drives a truck.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

Quote Originally Posted by jelliott1458 View Post
    There seems to be an extreme lack of LS swap performance shops in the middle east coast ie DC down to Wilmington, NC. What gives?
    Most places it has to do with how popular motorsports are in general. The south is much bigger in motorsports generally. LS performance does exist north of the mason Dixon just traffic, stricter emissions, and Weather get in the way. Texas and Oklahoma as basically the LS center of the world.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

I think I bought an lq4 from them. They showed me vid of it running in the truck before they snatched it out. Good folks I dealt with them and another company up that way. One of the 2 places gave my cc info out and I had to go through a bunch of bs to get it straight. Not sure it was them though. Just be careful or use paypal
    Last edited by cottontop11; 09-17-2013 at 07:40 PM.

I got my harness and computer from them (before I found this site) it works but wasn't really impressed kinda sloppy with I would have did more homework and got one from nelson hope that nelson can and will tune it for me.

+ Reply to Thread