+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wtf!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by 94RCSB View Post
    $4500 plus install for 68 horsepower sounds like ricer logic!
    That's at like 5psi if I remember right. I think the stock TRD will go to around 10psi and about 50hp more.
    2005 Silverado SS AWD
    AEM CAI, ARH LTs, HD-2 shift kit with vette servo, Circle D 278mm 3200 stall Madtunesracing.com street tune (MTR now has a Dynojet 248 chassis dyno)

13.82 @ 94.92 w/1.83 60'

They have them for the tundras to, you can finance it with the truck when you buy it, what I understand is when the install it the reflash the ECM, but you can't go back if you decide to take it off, they said you have to buy a new ECM

Quote Originally Posted by bootlife View Post
    They have them for the tundras to, you can finance it with the truck when you buy it, what I understand is when the install it the reflash the ECM, but you can't go back if you decide to take it off, they said you have to buy a new ECM
    how the hell does that make sense? if its a flash, it can be flashed BACK right??? sounds like a marketing scheme to me.... damn stealerships.... overcharging for S/C then taking more money for something that can be changed with the push of a few buttons.... ha! lame
    Like Tumbler in "Gone in 60" I'll drive anything with wheels or without

My 95 ECSB LQ9 build thread - http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/lsx-t...to-95-obs.html
    CALI LEGAL ENGINE SWAP!
    Stock 03 LQ9, DBW, 95' 4l80e w/ Transgo shift kit, 2010 50# GM injectors, 2800 Circle D stall, Spectre CAI, Upgraded trans cooler, Home-made E-fans/shroud, Dual EP-381 fuel pumps w/Home-made hotwire kit
    NEXT ON LIST: Dual Battery setup, CAM/Valvetrain upgrade, Build my own rear mount turbo, TRU-TRAC, HIT THE STRIP!!!

+ Reply to Thread