+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2007 Trailblazer SS w/ warranty F/S

Cool 2007 Trailblazer SS w/ warranty F/S

I am putting up my 2007 Trailblazer SS. Its a 3SS model, heated leather, rear AC/Heat controls, rear DVD with 2 wireless headphones, sunroof. Comes with a touch screen Kenwood head unit that includes an updated navigation and bluetooth,, back up camera, iPod hook up along with USB input, steering wheel controls, Infinity door speakers, 2- JL 10 inch w0 subs and 2 JL amplifiers. The interior is a 9 out of 10 with normal wear on the drivers side seat. All LED interior lights. No stains, rips or tears on the seats with carpets in great shape.

The engine is a BRAND NEW 6.0 LS2 from a local GM dealership. It was replaced just a few months ago (had low oil pressure and spun bearing) and comes with 3 year and 100k mile warranty. Currently has less than 5,000 miles on the new engine. Other than a cat-back exhaust, the vehicle is all stock. I have installed new brake pads and freshly powder coated rotors rotors (so they don't rust) on all 4 corners within the past week. Also has VERY bright reverse LED lights

The body is an 8 out of 10 with typical small scratches and scuffs associated with any vehicle, but no dings, dents or bodywork. It has never been wrecked or damaged and has a clean car fax with the exception of the GM warranty work done on the engine. ONLY reason I am selling is because I need a truck for work and to haul a motorcycle. Its a great ride and super comfortable SUV to drive. It gets 20+ MPG combined with highway and around town.

If you have any questions or would like to see more pics don't hesitate to email or text. 2145050768.

I am located East of Dallas in Rockwall. No trades, No owner financing, but i can get you in touch with a credit union that deals well with people who may have "less than great" credit.

Last edited by TxStVanWilder; 07-16-2013 at 09:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    lol...I wish you would never paint your truck...I bet it bugs them that much more that a primered up truck just soggied his Wheaties. good job buddy
    sprayedenali: i like catching, but not fishing
    DBTBSS: bring Tyler... we need someone to make fun of
    MidnightRider: your right im gay
    DamnYankee: my nana failed
    DamnYankee: confused...if it can't keep up to begin with, how can it keep up
    mitch cobb racing: ya, allen played with it for a while, HUGE difference

Price come on man it's been a while but you still no the drill.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

damn i thought i had it in there... ive copied and pasted this damn thing too many times i guess it got lost..

$17,500
    lol...I wish you would never paint your truck...I bet it bugs them that much more that a primered up truck just soggied his Wheaties. good job buddy

any questions from anyone?

What's was the mileage before New motor and is it awd?

2wd and the body just clicked over 100k this week

+ Reply to Thread