+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Set your dvr's for street outlaws!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBlue View Post
    First, input shaft, that is in the transmission!

Second,u snap that, no forward, or revers!

Third, still don't care, if u can't make it in TEXAS u get sent to OKC!

ALL THAT MATTERS IS TEXAS STILL HAS THE FASTEST TRUESTREET CARS AN TRUCKS IN THE WORLD! Street strip, rally, or roll racing!!
    Dont worry sister im comin to texas and ill drag that ass down roosevelt also and whoever else in tx wants to line up on the street.
    THEY CALL ME G.

AZRAEL
    01 GMC REG CAB BUILDING
    06 SILVERADO SS 80E 3200 YANK LS3 TOP, DD
    2013 POLARIS RANGER CREW LE EPS

The difference between winning and losing, is having a 2nd stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by A PATRIOT View Post
    "MOLON LABE"

First, input shaft, that is in the transmission!

Second,u snap that, no forward, or revers!

Third, still don't care, if u can't make it in TEXAS u get sent to OKC!

ALL THAT MATTERS IS TEXAS STILL HAS THE FASTEST TRUESTREET CARS AN TRUCKS IN THE WORLD! Street strip, rally, or roll racing!!

Why'd a Canadian shop hold the record for fastest IRS 'Vette for a while? There's some fast stuff in Texas. No doubt. There's also fast stuff in every single state and province in North America. Also believe for a few years, a Canadian truck held the fastest LSX truck. Anyone remember BlackX? Little S10, 408, rear mount? First LSX truck in the 9s if I remember right. And it was a street truck. Back when Allen's FarmTruc was in the 12's. (Not throwing you under the bus Allen, just using it as a timeframe)

Canadian Truck Nationals in August. Let's see some Texans DRIVE the 2400 miles, make some passes and DRIVE home. No trailers.

Despite what Texans think, Texas ain't the center of the universe.
    Last edited by Frenchy; 06-24-2013 at 10:44 PM.
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Botlfed View Post
    Dont worry sister im comin to texas and ill drag that ass down roosevelt also and whoever else in tx wants to line up on the street.
    One, I'm not a sister, an I hope u do come down, one day an try to drag my $$$!!! Bring a lunch!

Two, shouldent talk shit to a guy that u know nothing about!!

Three, not very smart!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    Canadian Truck Nationals in August. Let's see some Texans DRIVE the 2400 miles, make some passes and DRIVE home. No trailers.

I've always sided with Texas people because I am one but this is true, there are some egotistic fuggers around here.

95 C1500 LM7, built 4L60e, Circle D 3200, LT's, Nelson tune, open differential, 3.42, and LS1 e-fans. Tractionless

One, I'm not a sister, an I hope u do come down, one day an try to drag my $$$!!! Bring a lunch!

Two, shouldent talk shit to a guy that u know nothing about!!

Three, not very smart!!
    Got it

95 C1500 LM7, built 4L60e, Circle D 3200, LT's, Nelson tune, open differential, 3.42, and LS1 e-fans. Tractionless

Good episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    Why'd a Canadian shop hold the record for fastest IRS 'Vette for a while? There's some fast stuff in Texas. No doubt. There's also fast stuff in every single state and province in North America. Also believe for a few years, a Canadian truck held the fastest LSX truck. Anyone remember BlackX? Little S10, 408, rear mount? First LSX truck in the 9s if I remember right. And it was a street truck. Back when Allen's FarmTruc was in the 12's. (Not throwing you under the bus Allen, just using it as a timeframe)

Don't even know why u are in this conversation, u are from Canada! We are talking about the United States! An the last time I looked Canada was not part of that!

This episode was kind of a let down.. was really hyped about seeing Doc and Shawn race, but we get two incomplete races.. Waaaaaaaaaaay too many commercial interruptions, at one point it was almost 5mins commercial, the show came back on for a minute and back to commercial.. I can't believe I'm going to bed disappointed, lol.. was "An Episode you don't want to miss." also the area where they do the call outs looks like a plane strip, big pad, and they get a light generator as well, so I doubt they're worried a bit about cops..
    Run your motor, not your mouth..

04 ECSB 5.3 Sierra: 14.6@95
    Pacesetter Headers, Intake, Tune

Don't even know why u are in this conversation, u are from Canada! We are talking about the United States! An the last time I looked Canada was not part of that!

You stunned or something? Claiming Texas has the fastest in the world? Then say you're talking about the US only 10 minutes later? If you're gonna be a shit disturber, at least keep track of your shovel.

As bad as a nattering woman this one.
    2006 Silverado
    Little Black Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by 04SilverBullet View Post
    This episode was kind of a let down.. was really hyped about seeing Doc and Shawn race, but we get two incomplete races.. Waaaaaaaaaaay too many commercial interruptions, at one point it was almost 5mins commercial, the show came back on for a minute and back to commercial.. I can't believe I'm going to bed disappointed, lol.. was "An Episode you don't want to miss." also the area where they do the call outs looks like a plane strip, big pad, and they get a light generator as well, so I doubt they're worried a bit about cops..

Yeah it kinda sucked. It was soooo cold that night. I don't know how we hooked good enough to hit the bars and then stick it again and break the input shaft and some other stuff!

+ Reply to Thread