+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Audio stupid need help!

Audio stupid need help!

Ok, I tore the entire interior out of my 2000 rcsb when I was doing weight reduction a couple years ago, now I am trying to get back to a more drivable set up, going to be my dd soon. I'm starting from square one here, just a 12v plug hanging in my dash, so I have a few questions. First off I hate radio so that's not what my goal is here, I am trying to get an ipod only set up. If anyone has any recommendations for me as far as how I can hook up an ipod to an amp, I'm be glad to hear. I've never messed with any kind of audio before so this has got to be basic for me. Can I simply get an amp with an aux or RCA cable hook up, an iPod adapter and wire in some speakers? If so I need recommendations on what type of amp/ speakers might be affordable enough and sound maybe a little better than the stock speakers. I'd even be fine with stock speakers but I don't have them. So I guess my question is if you had to start from square one and wanted an ipod only hook up how would you do it? Thanks for any input!

That is exactly what I am working on right now.
    http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/audio...head-unit.html
    "ALisSa1 Silverado"
    1990 Chevrolet RCSB 2002 Chevrolet Camaro LS1/4L60E
    Scrimpin Ain't Easy
    ( . Y . )

Thanks man! That's exactly what I want to do! I'll get on ordering stuff next week.

+ Reply to Thread