+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What do I need to run a 100 shot

Spray that bitch!

A wet shot would be better though!

My truck is heavy, I think I can take him off the line, but I'm not sure after he starts building boost, I know I can take him stock, I have 4.10s posi, and 33 pro comp m/ts I'm making all kinds of tracktion lol. All they do is bark off the line, and bark again at second. The nos kit was gave to me from a friend he used it to cool his boost on his mustang but he put it on meth

Call nitrous express m c what u need to do a wet shot. Much safer!

Ok ill do that

Quote Originally Posted by bootlife View Post
    My truck is heavy, I think I can take him off the line, but I'm not sure after he starts building boost, I know I can take him stock, I have 4.10s posi, and 33 pro comp m/ts I'm making all kinds of tracktion lol. All they do is bark off the line, and bark again at second. The nos kit was gave to me from a friend he used it to cool his boost on his mustang but he put it on meth
    Not to spoil your dreams, but a diesel can run pretty decent on the street. A 4wd boost launch can hurt some peoples feelings. I'd almost expect the opposite of what you are thinking. Try to run him down on the big end. If in mexico, make sure you have a long road.

He isn't building boost real hard, not enough to Evan chirp his 1 wheel wander lol. I'm worried bout the top end, my truck falls on its face bout 85

That 100 shot will help on the big end dont worry
    2012 Ford F-150 Ecoboost Super Crew 4x4, stock and staying that way.
    2001 chevy green = LS1 stock, 3k stall, 373 posi, tuned by LSX Power in CS TX

+ Reply to Thread