+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fort worth tire shops

Fort worth tire shops

Was wondering if any of you guys know of a good places to find some 20in tires for a good reasonable price in the fort worth area preferably some performance tires

discount, they also price match!

Quote Originally Posted by blacstar View Post
    discount, they also price match!
    This... Just go play the price match game with them. Call one discount tire get their best price then call another tire shop and they will beat the price usually, call another discount and they will beat the second shop. I got $225 off on my tires this way. I bet you can get out the door for under $550 on nittos 420s in a 275/45-20.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

Quote Originally Posted by kerrige View Post
    This... Just go play the price match game with them. Call one discount tire get their best price then call another tire shop and they will beat the price usually, call another discount and they will beat the second shop. I got $225 off on my tires this way. I bet you can get out the door for under $550 on nittos 420s in a 275/45-20.
    Hahahahahahah if you can get 4 20" nittos mounted balanced and out the door for 550 me and you are about to go into business lol

Quote Originally Posted by 03 Red-wagonsilverado View Post
    Was wondering if any of you guys know of a good places to find some 20in tires for a good reasonable price in the fort worth area preferably some performance tires
    If you wanna make the trip I get ALL and I mean ALL my tires at Traders Village from slicks, drag radails, 20s 22s etc....... they are 20% cheaper than Discount tire and I get all the brands and stay away from off brand tires I don't need to pay extra for rotate and balance my tires or a surcharge to keep my old tires lol

Quote Originally Posted by 62nalide View Post
    If you wanna make the trip I get ALL and I mean ALL my tires at Traders Village from slicks, drag radails, 20s 22s etc....... they are 20% cheaper than Discount tire and I get all the brands and stay away from off brand tires I don't need to pay extra for rotate and balance my tires or a surcharge to keep my old tires lol
    Hmm yea I could try there an just keep the ones I have til I burn the extra rubber still on them off lol

Quote Originally Posted by conekiller01 View Post
    Hahahahahahah if you can get 4 20" nittos mounted balanced and out the door for 550 me and you are about to go into business lol

Only need to get $100 off that price shouldn't be very tough. When do we start?
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

+ Reply to Thread