+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Interior/Exterior Detail Products

Quote Originally Posted by AFSP1211 View Post
    I might invest in some for this summers' washes. I'd like to try some Adams product to see if they are any different. Just can't see spending as much as Adams wants. Might pull the trigger in a few months though.
    The prices may seem high, but check out the specials on pt.net they run. I bet you can find what you need at a reasonable price. I have seen towels buy one get one free and many products 20-50% off. I think you get 10% just for being on pt.net.
    ECSB 2kSierra 2wd 4.8L-K&N-HPtuners-Calspeed LT's-Magnaflow-Tahoe20's-HankookRH06

waiting to go in... 3.90s, 214/220cam

Might sound a little crazy but it works. Try some scrubby bubbles bathroom cleaner, the spray stuff for cleaning showers and sinks, and spray it on a section of the seat. Use a brush to scrub the cleaner in but don't let it sit long, just long enough to spray it on, brush and then wipe off with a clean towel. As soon as you finish the whole seat bottom, apply a leather conditioner then clean the seat back the same way. It will take away the shine you get after sliding in and out of your seats for a while, think of it as a clay bar application but for leather seats but then you use the conditioner like its the wax or polish.
    It might take a few spray/ scrub sessions before the conditioner but it will clean up.
    I've used this for work wbile stationed in Quantico and its the best I've found for leather seats. Its used on AF1 and Marine 1 and in all the SS vehicles inlcuding beast so its gotta work right?

I really like the Turtle Wax Ice synthetic interior detail spray. Looks clean and doesn't leave the "Armorall" shine and residue.
    2014 Silverado LT Z71 - Topaz Blue

Well I always use Mother's products for detailing because they are cheap and give me good results....I am using this brand from many years and never see any problem.. I also experienced with other brands but I think this is best.. here is my collection of mother's detailing products.

Went to a vette meet this weekend and it changed my whole perspective on cleaners lol for interior I'd definitely go with 303 aerospace protectant on all the vinyl plastics and interior things besides the leather and for that use Zaino Z-9 leather cleaner followed by Z-10 leather conditioner and it makes the whole vehicle smell and look brand new!!

....... Most vette owners are pretty douchy, but they can clean the shiznit out of a car lol (that's all they really do)

I think I want to try some Zaino products for the interior, maybe some mothers for the exterior.
    1951 3100
    1984 C10

I recently saw a product on one of the Spike TV car shows and they were at a place called Surf City Garage. I went ahead and bought and bottle of the Dash-away cleaner and a bottle of Leather conditioner. I must say that I am VERY impressed with the quality of these products. They have quite a number of other products, but those will have to wait until I run out of the stuff I already have. Anyone else on here use Surf City Garage products?
    2014 Silverado LT Z71 - Topaz Blue

+ Reply to Thread