+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New from the Buckeye State

New from the Buckeye State

What's up guys my name is Ryan I'm from NE Ohio. I got an 03 Silverado 1500 rcsb, I've had for about 7 years now and I've got a Spectre CAI, exhaust, and Wheatley tuned. Looking to add some more power this summer. Looking at doing vette servo and maybe a 4th servo, long tubes, 4.10s, yank converter not sure on what stall, and then possibly cam and ls1 valve springs. I know the 4L60e is junk but I just got it rebuilt so I'm not looking to swap in a 4l80e yet, but will my tranny be able to hold with the new mods I plan on doing. I do plan on down the road going full race truck with it, but that will take some years and better cash flow lol. Thanks fellas.

598720_4487494951695_2127797580_n.jpg
    Last edited by CleChevy; 04-02-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Welcome, your tranny should be ok with just cam and boltons, good shift kit and servos definately going to help, and big trans cooler with a stall to keep trans oil temp down.

Stock 80e will hold that build easily and make a worry free driveline. Should be a fun build
    Slowest in Oklahoma...

I'm looking forward to it too lol, I'll be buying a 90s beater honda to dd to save on gas then in a couple years i'll be buying a duramax to trick out a little bit, and then this 1/2 ton is gonna go full blown race truck, I need to hit the lotto big time lol. I hope this 4l60e holds for another few years too

+ Reply to Thread