+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Used Oilfield drill bit

I have a couple tri-cones, no idea on what to ask on a price. I'll get some measurements for you - Couple different sizes. I would feel better about a trade than a cash deal actually..... and don't even ask about shipping, lol these things are heavy.
    - 5.3 Stock Internals - Cal Speed Stainless LT's - 18" Magnaflow - K&N Drop In - Airaid Intake Tube - Nelson Tune -

Shopping List
    - Cam - 3200 Circle D Stall - 10" King Coilover Shocks - 16" King Reservoir Shocks - FG front Fenders - 17" Methods -

sounds good let me know what the measure out at, Ya wouldn't want them shipped.
    Name: Mark,
    God created turbo lag so nitrous trucks could have a chance.

http://www.ls1truck.com/forums/my-ga...tml#post274877

Where u located slo truck?

San Antonio Texas.

text me later, I'll send you pics of what I have. I'd like to make a trip to SA for the heck of it anyways. 806-282-2078
    - 5.3 Stock Internals - Cal Speed Stainless LT's - 18" Magnaflow - K&N Drop In - Airaid Intake Tube - Nelson Tune -

Shopping List
    - Cam - 3200 Circle D Stall - 10" King Coilover Shocks - 16" King Reservoir Shocks - FG front Fenders - 17" Methods -

text me later, I'll send you pics of what I have. I'd like to make a trip to SA for the heck of it anyways. 806-282-2078

Shopping List

My friend has a 6in Tri cone he said he will donate

That would be great bootlife, but I think you are like 5hrs away. Mac what you be looking to trade or what would you want?

Ha, well I'm 5 hrs the other direction. I've got a 6" Tri-cone at the house now. I'm pretty easy to deal with - I'll give it to you if you can get someone coming or going from the area.

Shopping List

Quote Originally Posted by BigMac View Post
    Ha, well I'm 5 hrs the other direction. I've got a 6" Tri-cone at the house now. I'm pretty easy to deal with - I'll give it to you if you can get someone coming or going from the area.
    Mac,
    I need to head out your way. My mom lives out in Odessa, I might come out that way and swing by and drop off some beer or cash for the bit if nothing else closer comes up.

+ Reply to Thread